ZRE’s lightweight outrigger paddles use our standard three-piece design so you can get a “just right” paddle made for you.
The ZRE outrigger paddle is a featherweight and sports all-carbon fiber construction.
The ZRE outrigger paddle is a featherweight 10.0 ounces and sports all-carbon fiber construction.
Manufactured & Cut to Your Individual Specs:
Select your shaft length, blade width, and even the shaft angle.
- Carbon fiber palm grip (T-grip available as an option).
- Blade width of 9.75 inches (available from 9.0 inches to 9.75 inches).
- Blade length of 19.625 (19 5/8) inches.
- Standard shaft angle of 12.0 degrees (available from 0.0 to 15.0 degrees).
- Shaft lengths from 46.0 inches to 70.0 inches.
- Standard foam core.
Power Surge Blades
- Our Power Surge blades have unique features for even better performance!
- Curved tip “power face” for a quicker catch and better entry.
- Slight center rib for positive tracking.
- Concavity for maximum pull.
- Reinforced bottom for maximum strength.
The Power Surge Outrigger Paddle Specs:
- Blade widths from 8.75 inches to 9.75 inches.
- Blade length of 19.0 inches.
- Standard shaft angle of 12.0 degrees (available with custom angles from 0.0 to 15.0 degrees).
ZRE outrigger paddles are made in the USA.
Contact us today to discuss your outrigger paddling needs.